So, you want to learn SEO for Free? Are you struggling to find the right place to learn SEO step by step for free?
And, Do you want to learn S.E.O from industry experts with Free of Cost? You are in the right place!
If you want to learn S.E.O then, I have a solution for you!
But you know one of the trendy statements that- “Nothing is Free in This World.”
Yes, you heard it right! Nothing is Free!
You should invest something to get the value out of it!
Here, you are not investing money; that’s okay!
But you should invest your valuable “Time.” Otherwise, these free resources will not help you out to become an SEO Expert.
You are reading this post; it might be because of two reasons.
As you are looking for free stuff to learn S.E.O, that because you might have financial challenges, and you are struggling with money, or You do not have a job, and you do not want to invest money to learn S.E.O.
Because you might have invested a lot of money in other courses and the end, you did not find passion in that, and you lose your money. Now you may feel this is interesting and easy to learn. That is good to know. Keep reading!
You already know about SEO. You have one or two years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Now you want to upgrade your skills or to fill the missing links; you are looking for resources where you can get some expert knowledge from industry leaders and wish to stay up to date with the current updates.
As I know, SEO is sometimes challenging. Many algorithm updates are coming over the years, and many changes are happening.
So, it is essential to keep upgrading your knowledge and skills that are up to date with the current changes in the SEO industry.
Do not worry! Here, I am sharing with you all the best resources around the web where you can learn so many things from the top experts of the SEO industry from Scratch to Advance level.
And you can get the full clarity on each topic and step by step guide to learn SEO techniques for free?
If you are new to this S.E.O World, then you probably have some questions in your mind like:
How much time will it take to learn S.E.O? Will it take years to learn S.E.O?
Information Overload: There are So many resources available on the internet, from where I can learn SEO for free?
Fear of Technical Things: Do I need any technical skills to succeed in S.E.O?
Hat Colours: There are three types of SEO Techniques people are using which one would be best and Which one I should use?
Qualification: To pursue this career, do I need any skill or education to work in S.E.O?
Fret Not! I will cover all these question’s answers right away!
1. How much time it will take to learn S.E.O? Will it take years to learn S.E.O?
Answer: This will not take years to learn. You can learn this in 15 days of the time period. But to understand completely the best way is to learn SEO by implementing yourself.
2. How you can Implement S.E.O Yourself?
- To Implement your S.E.O skills, The best way is to create your own website/ Blog and start affiliate marketing.
- You can create your own website using WordPress. For this, you need to invest in a Domain Name, Hosting/Space for your website and then you can install WordPress there.
- You can learn How to Create a WordPress Blog/Website from YouTube Easily.
- If you are unable to create your own website and looking for other ways to implement your SEO skills, then go for an Internship program or join a Start-up company.
- If you are not hired for a job, tell them that I have confidence in my skills and I can work for free unless you are not satisfied with my work.
That’s how you can start implementing your SEO skills that you learned!
3. Where you can Learn SEO for Free?
You can start learning SEO Right Here!
I will share with you the step by step process to learn SEO. Based on the topics you can research and learn one after another SEO topic from top SEO Experts in the world.
4. Fear of Technical Skills?
No Worries! To learn SEO and Digital Marketing you don’t need to learn complete technical skills, only you need to understand the basics of HTML, CSS properties. That you can easily learn and understand while implementing your SEO Skills.
5. Which SEO Hat Techniques Should I use?
You might have heard the term White Hat, Grey Hat, and Black Hat.
When it comes to the right way of optimizing for Search Engine, you should always follow White Hat S.E.O Methods.
This method follows Google and Other Search Engine’s Guidelines!
Whereas, in Grey Hat SEO follows the mix of both White hat and Black Hat SEO techniques to optimize for Search Engine Optimization.
Black Hat SEO: This means; it is a technique that does not follow any rules of Search Engine Guidelines. It uses some secret techniques to rank the website in the top of the Search Engine Result Page(SERP).
This technique is very dangerous and once it catches in the Google’s eye you will be penalized or you site may suspended by Google. You won’t be able to see your site in Search Engines anymore.
But it’s always good to know all the techniques but use only White Hat methods and in some places, black hat techniques can be used while implementing White Hat SEO.
6. What Qualifications Required to Start a Career in S.E.O?
There are no such qualifications require to pursue your career in Search Engine Optimization or Digital Marketing. But if you have any degree in Computer Science or Marketing field or English.
You can grab this easily. To understand SEO, you should have Problem-solving, Analytical skills, and Some Creative Skills, that will help you in understanding the concepts in an easy way and can implement with the right mind-set.
Learn SEO Free or Paid Learning Option:
To Learn SEO or Digital Marketing there are both Free or Paid Options are available.
As you are looking for free I will provide you only free resources. But You should have the curiosity, Motivation to learn new things and you should show your passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
Then Only you can learn S.E.O and Digital Marketing Free of Cost.
Otherwise, you can opt for any Digital Marketing Training Institute where you can learn all this step by step process.
In Free Course also you will get full expertise resources but to grab that, do you have the courage and passion to learn new things?
If you are crazy enough and have a passion to learn SEO for Free, then this is the right place for you!
Why I am telling you all this because I have seen those who are getting anything for free they don’t value it. They are not giving priority to learning those things, they don’t have the patience to learn.
In the end, they will tell it’s difficult to learn. If you are really passionate then you are the creator of your destiny!
SEO Learning Philosophy:
Let me share with you some SEO Career learning philosophy to grow faster in this field. You are a great fit for SEO and Digital Marketing Career if you have these characteristics-
You are passionate about Digital Marketing:
- This is the great attribute you have to start your career in this filed and you will be successful.
- You are good enough to analyze the data and identify the problems or results from the data and showcase your outcome through the date and accordingly take the appropriate decision to resolve those problems and to increase the performance.
- This will help you to know what’s your competitor doesn’t follow, find the gaps and you can start to fill those gaps, and stay ahead with your competitor.
Cultural Fit to Work Within an Organization:
- If you are working for any agency or company, make sure you are Cultural fit within the organization.
Ability to Self-learn and Demonstrate it:
- This is a very important skill that you can have in the world of SEO, it’s important because every time the algorithms change, what works before six months back that may not work today.
- So, you should have the ability to learn by yourself and implement it. In this way, you can learn anything and can Succeed in Online Marketing.
Leadership Thought Process:
- This will stand you in the crowd and you will become a proactive person and help you in up to date with the industry skills and industry trends and willingness to share with the teammates.
Communication Skills and Client facing skill:
- Once you grow in this field, you need to interact with the clients through email or video conference or sometimes you may have a direct one to one meeting. It’s all depending on the purpose and place.
Professionalism and Integrity:
- This is essential to grow faster and to build a trusted relationship with the clients and other marketers.
Now I will tell you the learning process in a structured way.
Understanding The Basics:
First, you should understand the basics of search engine optimization and how it works. This you can learn easily if you spend a few hours on this.
What is SEO?
S.E.O (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of optimizing the website or blog for better User experience and search engine. So that your website’s ranking will increase day by day and generate more traffic and leads for your business.
How Search Engine Works:
Let’s learn How Search Engine Works in just 5 mins by watching this quick video!
- The Beginners Guide to S.E.O: This is SEO for beginners‘ ultimate guide by Moz for those who are just starting his/her career in Search Engine Optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide: Google writes this guide. Here you can learn the best SEO practices that are recommended by Google for webmasters.
- Search Engine Book: Read this guide after reading Moz’s guide and Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Starter Guide to solidify your understanding of SEO components.
- Keyword Research is the process of finding the right keywords, on what queries people are searching for a given topic.
- It is crucial before choosing any topic to write an article or to target a particular search query.
- Before that, one should understand the different types of search queries. There are three different types of search queries that are available:
- Transnational Query: These queries are related to purchase/sale something is called Transnational question.
- Informational Query: People who search for information purpose such as, what is S.E.O, these types of queries are called an informational question.
- Navigational Query: These are the queries people search to find some websites or web pages like “YouTube,” “Facebook,” etc., this type of query is called Navigational Query.
- To understand more about this, you can visit the Word Stream Guide for three types of search queries.
- To learn more about how to do keyword research, I am recommending two blog guides that you should follow/read:
- Competitor Research is very crucial for any SEO Campaign. It is essential to know what your competitor is doing online and what strategy is following.
- To understand this, I recommend to read the below guides:
ON-PAGE SEO/CONTENT OPTIMIZATION:
- On-page SEO is the process of optimizing websites on-page elements such as;
- Meta Description
- Heading Tag (H1- H6) Optimization
- URL Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Image Optimization.
- To Understand this, follow the below guides:
OFF PAGE SEO
- Off-page strategy refers to the outside of your website that helps improve search engine rankings.
- When it comes to off-page SEO, it usually belongs to link building techniques through this website’s will get some exposure.
- It’s like getting the vote to the website, and as this increasing time to time, your site ranking also improving slowly.
- To Understand this, I recommend you to follow the below guides:
- Technical SEO is nothing but to ensure that your website meets the technical requirements like Page Load Speed, Crawling, Indexing, and Ranking.
- The main goal of Technical SEO is to do a Technical SEO Audit by using a tool like Ubbersuggest, SEMRush, Agrefs, etc., where if you find any issues, then you need to identify the cause and improve them accordingly.
- Don’t get tensed by hearing the term called “Technical.” It’s easy. Just follow the guide that I am suggesting you will understand it.
- WEBRIS TECHNICAL SEO AUDIT: In this guide, you will find the Technical SEO Audit Checklist. Go and take that checklist and use it for your website audit. It has excellent stuff.
- Up to this, I have provided you all the essential guide links; if you follow the above step by step, you will have understood the complete SEO World.
- Now here I am Sharing other helpful links that will guide you to master in Search Engine Optimization.
Popular Blog You Should Follow/Subscribe:
- Neil Patel Blog
- GOOGLE WEBMASTER CENTRAL BLOG
- YOAST SEO BLOG
- SEARCH ENGINE JOURNAL
- SEARCH ENGINE WATCH
- SEARCH ENGINE ROUND TABLE
- MATT CUTTS BLOG
Free SEO Training Courses:
- Udemy Platform: SEO Training Course by MOZ
- Udemy Platform Free Course: Link Building Basics
- E-Marketing Institute: Free Online Marketing Certification Course
Popular YouTube Channels to Subscribe:
FREE E-BOOKS ZONE
In this guide, I have shared with you all the essential points that are required to become a pro in Search Engine Optimization. I have shown you the step by step guide from Understanding the Basics to Technical SEO.
Also, I have shared with you Free SEO Training Programs that are available on the web. Also, I have cleared all the related queries regarding starting your SEO Career, how to implement SEO skills, Philosophy of SEO, etc.
I hope this guide will be useful for you in starting your SEO Career in the right way, and I am sure you have learned a lot and ready to become a Successful SEO Experts.
If you want to start your career as a Freelancer, then you must read my blog post on how to become a Freelancer SEO Consultant in India.
Let me know how do you feel in the comment section, and also you can ask your queries if you have any doubt, I will be answering your questions. All the very best!!