Are you looking for Best Free SEO Plugin for WordPress? Then You are in the right place!
Here I am sharing with you the best free SEO plugin for bloggers or website owners that helps you to rank your website and keep your WordPress site secure every time.
So Let’s get started!
1. Yoast Free SEO Plugin:
Yoast SEO Plugin is the no.1 WordPress SEO Plugin. It started in 2008, and till now, it helped millions of websites to rank at the top of the Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
Yoast SEO Plugin is one of the most favorite plugins for millions of bloggers and website owners worldwide.
Still Not Convinced?
Let me tell you how it is taking care of your WordPress SEO?
Yoast SEO does his best job to please both the users and the search engine. If you are looking for a Free SEO Plugin for your WordPress blog/website to improve your WordPress SEO by creating quality content and wants to optimize your site, then this plugin is the best for you. It has both Free and Premium plans. But you can use its free plan. Here I am explaining you the free features what It is offering-
Title and Meta Description web template processor–
- This means inside this a software program designed in such a way that it combines templates with a data model to produce result documents.
- It provides the best Schema implementation that helps search engines to understand your website, and the chances are increasing on ranking and better visibility of your credits on fruitful results.
- It has the most advanced XML sitemap functionality just by clicking of a button.
- You can have full control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- It sets the canonical URLs automatically to avoid duplicate content.
Other Extra Features of Yoast Free SEO plugin:
- The SEO Analysis: It helps writing SEO Friendly best-optimized article by focusing on the key phrase in mind, and that ranks well in the search engine and best for the user.
- The Readability Analysis: This feature helps to write a more user-friendly article that is easier to read, digest, and engaging content. It helps for both users and the Search Engine.
- Snippet Preview Tool: this helps to show how your post will look in the Search Engine Result Page, both in mobile and Desktop.
- An FAQ and How-To block for the WordPress editor: This helps search engine to know while providing a Frequently Asked Question page or How-to guides.
- If you find this useful: then Go with the Yoast SEO Plugin.
2. All in One Free SEO Plugin:
This plugin is running since 2007. It is the Original WordPress SEO Plugin installed over 65, 000, 000+ times.
Use this All-in-One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress Site for Search Engine Optimization. It is straightforward to use. Hence it recommends for the beginners, and it also has an advanced feature and API version for developers.
Why it’s more downloaded S.E.O Plugin-
- It supports XML Sitemaps: It helps to submit your sitemap to Google and Bing Search Engine and improves the SEO.
- Image XML sitemap: It also provides Image XML sitemap to submit into both Google and Bing Search Engine and helps in improving image SEO.
- It helps in creating RSS Sitemap.
- It Supports Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages )
- It also supports Google Analytics
- It has a Schema.org Mark-up Setup feature.
- It provides Advanced Canonical URLs.
- It automatically notifies the changes of your site to Google and Bing Search Engine.
- It has a built-in API feature. So that other plugins or themes can access this and extends the functionality.
- It is the only Free SEO Plugin for WordPress that provides SEO integration for E-commerce sites, including Woo Commerce.
- It Generates Meta Tags Automatically.
For beginners, this is the best Free SEO plugins for your WordPress site you can use, and it supports the latest version of PHP 7 compatible.
3. Site Kit by Google Free SEO Plugin For WordPress Site:
Site Kit plugin is the official WordPress Plugin from Google to provide up to date insights about all your site information such as Analytics data, Search Console Data, Google Page Speed, AdSense data, Google Tag Manager and many other google products insights at one place.
It provides up to date insights from different google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for more easy access, and this also for free.
Brings the Best Google Tools for WordPress Sites:
- Site Kit has the most powerful features that make it easy to use multiple google products in a single platform.
- It is effortless to understand the stats right on your WordPress Dashboard.
- All official stats from several google products you can see in a single dashboard.
- It gives a quick setup to integrate multiple Google Tools without editing the source code of your website.
- You can watch all metrics of your entire sites in a single platform.
- These tools are straightforward to manage and very smooth to get permission across WordPress or from other Google Products.
4. W3 Total Cache Plugin for WordPress:
- Do you know when you thought about the Speed of your Website Website?
- And You know that Speed can impact your search engine rankings!
- Google has confirmed that Speed is a ranking factor. So is this not someone needs to overlook.
- If you feel this is important, then W3 Total Cache Plugin is a must for you. By using this plugin, you can improve your site speed. That means this helps in better user experience and Search engine for ranking your Website.
- This plugin does everything to make your website page’s loads faster and efficient.
- If you feel this is useful for your Website. Just go with it!
- SMUSH is an Image Optimization Tool that provides you fully optimized image that works on lazy loads, resize, compress and improve yours google page speed with this robust 100% free WordPress Image Optimizer by WPMU DEV!
- SMUSH will compress, optimize all your images without a visible drop in the quality.
6. All in One WP Security and Firewall:
- It is a comprehensive and easy to use, stable, and well supported popular plugin for your WordPress Security.
- WordPress itself is a very Secure CMS platform, but this plugin adds extra security to your Website by following some good security practices.
- This plugin takes your security level to a whole new level.
- It designed in such a way that anyone can use this and very easy to use this plugin.
- By using this plugin reduces the security risk from vulnerabilities by enforcing some WordPress Security practices and Techniques.
7. Broken Link Checker
- This plugin will monitor your blog from the broken link and notifies you when it found on your site.
- When you publish more and more content to your blog or Website, it will be challenging to monitor all the links that broken.
- Broken Link Checker is where this tool can help.
Some of the Top features of this plugin is-
- It monitors the links in posts, pages, comments, and also in custom fields.
- It detects all the links that don’t work.
- The links can be edited directly from the plugins page without manually updating the post.
- It is highly configurable.
8. WP Touch Mobile Plugin:
- This plugin helps your site for mobile-friendly optimization because, in today’s world of SEO, a mobile-friendly Website is most important. If your WordPress site is not mobile-friendly, then you must make that to mobile-friendly by using WP Touch Mobile Plugin.
- Now More people are browsing online and reading your blog through mobile. So, it is vital to make sure your site looks great on mobile and loads faster so that it will not affect your user and search engine.
- If your Website lacks a mobile-friendly Website, then this will negatively impact your search engine rankings.
- So, make sure your site is mobile-friendly; otherwise, use this tool and ensure that your Website works great on mobile!
9. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP)
- This plugin helps in displaying related blog posts to your readers and helps your user to engage more with your content; this leads to the users to stay more extended time in your blog or Website.
- Thus it helps in reducing the bounce rate of the Website and also search engine found your Website is more useful and more engaging so that it gets a trust signal that will help in ranking in the SERP.
YARPP Plugin offers–
- This provides the option to choose between Thumbnail or list view of related content.
- It uses an advanced algorithm to make sure the best post is displayed.
- It has templating features so that you can have control over exactly how the articles are displayed.
- In Modern SEO, you need to focus on engaging your audience, and this leads to lower your bounce rates and also better in user experience.
- To implement all this, you need to install a Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP).
10. Google XML Sitemaps:
For the past more than nine years, this plugin rated as the best WordPress Plugin. By using this plugin, it will significantly improve Search Engine Optimization. It created an XML sitemap that will help different search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, etc. to better index your site.
By using an XML Sitemap in your Website significantly improves SEO by crawling the complete structure of your site and page URLs.
It also notifies all major search engines each time you create new content.
So in this post, you saw Ten different free SEO plugin for WordPress that are most useful in today’s world of SEO. I hope this plugin will help you boost your user experience and Search Engine Ranking.
If you want to learn more about SEO, then I have created another blog post i.e How you can Learn SEO For Free!
If you want to become a Freelancer SEO Consultant in India then you must read this- How to Become a Freelance SEO Consultant in India!
Let us know in the comment section, which one’s your favorite Free S.E.O Plugin for WordPress, and why?